Port Blair, Sept 22: In view of detection of a number of COVID-19 positive cases in Little Andaman the areas as mentioned below are hereby declared as Containment zones, as per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and the Ministry of Home Affairs from time to time.
The following officers are hereby deployed in the respective places as mentioned against them.
|S.No||Name of the Officer||Area|
|1.||Shri S. Joseph, Tehsildar, Little Andaman assisted by
i. Shri Balram Bairagi, Surveyor
ii. Shri Tahir Ali, Patwari
iii.Shri Ravichandran, JE, APWD
iv. Shri Manimuthu, JE APWD
v. Shri Ramchander, Panchayat Secretary
vi. Supporting staffs of Tehsil, Little Andaman
|Hutbay (Part) and Harminder Bay (Part)|
The Officer shall ensure the following:-
- To maintain strict perimeter control and recording the details of persons of moving in the containment zone area in coordination with the local Police.
- The overall implementation of the containment measures in their respective jurisdiction/ all other line departments/officials in the specified areas.
- To ensure that there is restricted movement for maintenance of essential services and medical services.
- That all efforts for mobilization of resources, workers and materials of augmentation and expansion of hospital infrastructure to continue without any hindrance.
- Compliance of any other direction issued by the District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA)/District Magistrate (SA) from time to time.
- To set up thermal screening, sanitization facilities at the entry/exit points of the Containment Zone.
- If any person is found symptomatic in the thermal screening he/she should be immediately referred to the Primary Health Centre, Hutbay for further management.