Port Blair, Jan 07: The A&N Administration in collaboration with Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited has already launched online payment of Stamp Duty & Printing of e-Stamp Certificate by the Citizens, Legal fraternity and Corporates. The salient features of Online e-Stamping Module are as follows:-
- Secure Web based system.
- Easy accessibility & faster processing.
- Unique e-Stamp Certificate number with 2D Bar Code.
- Verification facility.
- Minimum Hardware requirement.
- Self-printing through any printer on a plain A4 size paper
- Reprint option upto two times with system check on number of reprints through “Print Control Proxy – PCP”. If reprint option is used by the end user then the old generated e-Stamp Certificate Number will automatically get cancelled in e-Stamping System.
- Online end users will be required to bear the payment gateway charges as applicable.
The online e-stamping system for Andaman & Nicobar would facilitate the general public to buy e-stamps upto a maximum of Rs.1000/- from their comfortable place at their convenient time. The basic requirements for online e-stamping is any handheld device with internet connection and printer. The public may visit the website www.shcilestamp.com and login as guest or proceed to register.
Client makes a one-time registration with basic details. A URL will be sent to the registered mail id for activation which has to be activated by the user. This user credentials can be used across all online products of e-Stamping (non-judicial) and e-Court fee (judicial). The same user credentials are valid for all States/UT wherever online facility is available.
In case of guest login, OTP will be sent to the mobile number for verification.
After the registration, Client will then enter all the details of the transaction such as the Name and address of the parties, Consideration and Stamp duty amount etc. On submission of these details a Transaction Reference No. will be generated. Against this reference no., the user has to make online payment through Net Banking or VISA Debit Card via payment gateway services.
Once the payment is completed and successful, client is required to print the e-Stamp Certificate in A4 size plain paper.
This citizen centric initiative would simply the procedure and streamline the entire process. The District Administration urges the public to use the facility for their needs and in case of any complications/issues in this regard may approach the office for clarifications.